A super easy, healthy and very more ish side dish.
- Wash and drain about 2 cups fresh baby corn.
- In a bowl make a paste of 2 tablespoon light soya sauce, 1 tsp cornflour and 1 tsp honey and add this to the baby corn and mix well. Keep aside.
- When you are ready to serve, heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in a non stick pan and brown 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic and one red chilli finely chopped.
- Now add the baby corn mix and cook until the baby corn is cooked but still has a crunch. The sauces will thicken and coat the baby corn beautifully. Serve hot.
- If you want it even more tasty ( and less healthy) you add the garlic and chilli to the paste and then deep fry the baby corn individually till it is crispy outside.